for the Camino de Santiago Class/Workshop
COSTS: $175.00 per person; couples $300.00.
To read more about the program click here »
- Payment is either by cash, cheque, credit card (Mastercard and Visa only) or EFTPOS on the day, before the commencement of the class workshop.
- Seven (7) hours of intensive classes/workshops.
- Each participant will receive a bound booklet with comprehensive notes, material badge, maps, model itinerary, and gear list; a consumer’s/pilgrim’s evaluation and recommendations of selected refuges and much, much more.
- Morning & afternoon teas will be served as well as an assortment of sweets and fruit. Lunch is not provided.
- Make sure you secure a place, by booking today.You do not need to pay, until the day you attend.
Back to top